Can I apply if I already have a college degree?

University of the People offers two and four year programs in Business Administration, Computer Science, Health Science and Education. In order to apply to University of the People, you must provide notarized/official proof of high school completion, be 16 years of age or older and be English proficient.

If you have completed a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate program, you may send your university diploma(s) and transcript(s) in place of a high school diploma and transcript. Post-secondary credentials other than the aforementioned cannot be used for admissions consideration. 

We welcome all individuals who meet these criteria and believe that studying at University of the People will be a benefit them to apply, including those who have already studied at the university level.

To begin your application to UoPeople, please go to and click on the words “Apply now” that appear on our homepage.