Am I required to send my English Proficiency document with my other documents?

Your English Proficiency document must be submitted with your other documents to be considered for an undergraduate program. Please note that all documents submitted must be original documents OR notarized photocopies, bearing original stamps and signatures from a notary public or the issuing institution. Please view the following URL to see which English proficiency documents you may submit to be considered for admission to an undergraduate program: