Can I email scanned documents instead of sending it through the post?

Yes, UoPeople happily accepts scanned documentation. 

When sending scanned documents, you must adhere to the guidelines as follows: 

1. official diploma (or transcript showing graduation) sent directly to UoPeople (either mailed or submitted online); or

2. a photocopy of the original diploma (or transcript showing graduation) certified by a notary sent directly to UoPeople (either mailed or submitted online); or

3.  the best evidence available, including a signed certification from the applicant regarding earning a diploma, a written explanation of why a diploma cannot be sent, and an attachment of the best evidence available.  Every case will be evaluated separately and it is at the university discretion to allow sending only the best evidence available. 

Scanned documents can be submitted to: 

If you still wish to send your documents by post, our address is:

University of the People Office of Admissions

225 S. Lake Ave. Suite 300

Pasadena, CA. 91101, USA