How do I send my academic certificates?

University of the People requires official notarized copies of your documentation. You can scan these documents to: 


Or, by post to the following address: 

University of the People
Office of Admissions
225 S. Lake Ave. Suite 300
Pasadena, CA. 91101 USA

  • Before mailing your forms, be sure to make photocopies for your records.
  • Remember to check that you have signed the required forms and have included all documentation.
  • Please note that all submitted documents become the property of University of the People, and cannot be returned.


Required Documentation:

  • Cover Sheet – read, print and sign.
  • High School and/or Bachelor's Diploma and High School and/or Bachelor's Transcript or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
  • English Proficiency documentation if applicable. 


More information can be found here: 


For further information, please contact the, Office of Admissions directly: