Can I change programs once admitted?

Degree Seeking Students must apply to one of the six undergraduate programs as part of their application process to the University. Once accepted and matriculated at the University of the People, students in good standing may apply directly to the Office of Student Services requesting to change majors or degree programs. Students whose cumulative GPA is below a 2.00 who wish to change majors or degree programs are required to first contact the Dean of Student Affairs.