If I get a computer science degree from uopeople, Can I use it to apply to graduate school in the US?

University of the People is a private institution approved to operate by the Bureau for Private Post secondary Education. It has been accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) since February 2014. The practice of accreditation provides a standard level of quality for institutions and programs across the United States.

Currently, University of the People offers six undergraduate degrees: Associate (A.S) and Bachelor (B.S) degrees in Computer Science, Associate (A.S) and Bachelor (B.S) degrees in Business Administration and Associate (A.S) and Bachelor (B.S) degrees in Health Science. In addition an MBA program. 

Similarly, we cannot comment on the probability of any individual gaining admission to graduate studies after his/her studies, as previous education is generally only one factor in a university's admissions decision.  If you are considering graduate study at a particular school, we encourage you to check with the specific institution your interested in.