I already submitted my online application but didn’t hear anything from the Office of Admissions. What’s wrong?

The Office of Admissions only processes applications once documents arrive to our office. If you have already submitted your online application you should mail your signed cover sheet and an official or a notarized copy of your high school diploma and transcript (with a notarized English translation if necessary) to:

University of the People Office of Admissions

225 S. Lake Ave. Suite 300

Pasadena, CA. 91101, USA