I didn’t take an English Proficiency exam. Can I still apply?

Yes. If you do not hold an English Proficiency certificate, you can be considered for admission as Non- Degree Special Student. Students admitted as a Non- Degree Special Student will either be required to successfully pass the course ENGL 0101 English Composition 1 or an equivalent course as determined by the University, in order to be admitted to their desired undergraduate program.