I have an English Proficiency certificate, but I scored less than the minimum required. Will I still be considered for admission?

Yes. If you scored less than the minimum score required, and have met all other Admissions requirements, you can be considered for admission as a Non- Degree Special Student which means you will either be required to successfully complete the course ENGL 0101 English Composition 1 or an equivalent course as determined by the University, in order to proceed to your desired undergraduate program.