I got a grade of x on my assignment/discussion forum post and I think I deserve y, what should I do?

Students who believe they have been graded unfairly may appeal their final course grades. Students appealing a grade should note that the burden of proof in challenging a grade rests with the student. For a change in grade to be recommended, a student must make a compelling case that the grade originally given was unjustly or unfairly awarded. Please contact your program advisor if you wish to begin the grade appeal process.