My diploma and transcripts are not in English. Will you accept them?

Diplomas and transcripts that are not in English should be submitted together with an official notarized translation. This means that UoPeople must receive both a certified/notarized copy of your diploma(s) and transcript(s) in their original language, and notarized translations for each document. Notarization will only be accepted from an official member of NACES.