Do I need to send or scan my original documents?

UoPeople accepts notarized copies of official documents uploaded to your Self Services Portal, or they may be scanned and sent to: [email protected]
Applicants must present their education credintials such as, degrees, diplomas and transcript in one of the following formats: 
1. official diploma (or transcript showing graduation) sent directly to UoPeople (either mailed or submitted online); or
2. a photocopy of the original diploma (or transcript showing graduation) certified by a notary sent directly to UoPeople (either mailed or submitted online)
If you still wish to send your documents by post, our address is:

University of the People Office of Admissions

225 S. Lake Ave. Suite 300

Pasadena, CA. 91101, USA

Read more about our tips for sending in documents: