i would like to finish my study which i left because of my financial situation.will you allow me to study because i really desperately want to finish m

University of the People will consider transferring credits earned at accredited US universities and accredited universities outside of the U.S. UoPeople will also consider credits earned from College Board AP tests or evaluated by ACE (including CLEP). We accept the following official post-secondary credentials for transfer credit consideration: associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees. UoPeople will not accept remedial credits, experiential credit or continuing education units.

For undergraduate degree programs, UoPeople may award the transfer of up to 50% of the required program credits. You may apply to transfer credits through your Self Services Portal. To learn more about transfer credits click here.