Can I transfer credits from a regionally accredited university?

University of the People will consider transferring credits earned at accredited US universities (regional and national) and accredited universities outside of the U.S. UoPeople will also consider credits earned from College Board AP tests or evaluated by ACE (including CLEP). UoPeople will not accept remedial credits, experiential credit or continuing education units.