If I submitted my transcript in the past for transfer credit, do I need to send it again?

If your application has been closed, you will need to reapply. To submit a transfer credit request, do so online using the UoPeople Self-Service Portal here. If your transfer credit application is still incomplete on the final notice day, we will close the application, and you will be able to reapply for transfer credit as a student.