How will I know that I am keeping up with the Satisfactory Academic Progress?

Undergraduate students must maintain a CGPA of 2.00 to be in good standing according to satisfactory academic progress. Master's level students must maintain a CGPA of 2.50 to be in good standing.

At the end of each term, the office of student affairs will send you an email alerting you of your current academic standing. In addition, you are able to log into your Self Services Portal at any time to confirm your current CGPA.